We have added a changelog highlighting low level and granular updates from weekly build releases on Zentail. This is coupled with a brand new ideas portal which is open for users to submit feature requests and communicate with the Zentail team to add new features to the roadmap for product scoping. This week we have worked on various improvements with the User Interface to help get you selling faster.
- New back-end stability changes for the Amazon integration and feed message system, as well as other performance-enhancing additions.
- Working on a new catalog edit user interface that will make it much easier to edit products when in the Edit Product view. Not currently beta testing.
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed issues with slow account performance.
- Corrected an issue with the Walmart DSV integration.
- Released various fixes for the QuickEdit view.
- Improved on an issue with the Purchase Orders view.
- Added feed IDs back to the Feed Messages popout in the Catalog view.
- Fixed an issue with communicating eBay cancelled order statuses.
- Working to upgrade our Walmart integration from Walmart V3 to Walmart V4. Walmart Lagtime Feeds have been updated to compliance, price, promo and inventory are soon to follow.